Friday, June 03, 2005

Just re-read my earlier post – pretty heavy stuff, for me. I don’t usually go off like that, but life is really hitting back these days and I’ve had about all I can take. So, I let off some steam. Didn’t really make me feel any better, but if someone else reads it and understands my frustrations, then I guess the idea of sharing it all is enough.

Pride? Can’t afford that, so detailing our financial failings doesn’t bother me – too much. It highlights my feelings of failure and inadequacy, but I guess that’s a little thing in light of the whole situation.

My ideal existence of writing, designing web pages, volunteering in the community, maybe traveling with my husband and soul mate to all the places we dream of visiting will have to be put on hold (for the most part) while we meet our obligations to king (Bush) and country. Not that we haven’t tried meeting those obligations in the past; we’re not deadbeats who just don’t care, but life hasn’t been very cooperative. And, as I said earlier, people who have just don’t understand the struggles and frustrations of those who have not.

‘nuf said – for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?